Monday, January 23, 2006

World Cup Fixtures in Outlook


2006 Football Germany World Cup - All Outlook Appointments for all Fixtures/Games/Matches
Fancy having all the fixtures for the Football World Cup in Germany in your Outlook Calendar – then go here. Just drag and drop them from the zip file into your Outlook Calendar and Voila -
England are playing Sweden on my birthday. To be honest, I don’t have a great track record when it comes to England results on my birthday, but you never know. There’s always a first time .. .. ..
Oh yeah, if you’re an egg chaser then the 6 Nations Rugby fixtures are up there too.
If you are a football fan and you’ve qualified for the World Cup then I’d be interested to know who you’re supporting and how well you think you’re going to do.
I’ll start – England – disappointing exit in the quarter finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home